I am 32 years old, married for 1 year, and don't want to have kids for another 2 years. Will I have difficulty conceiving later?

4 Replies
Write a reply

while it is entirely your choice when you want to have a baby, it is also true that once a woman reaches 30, the chances of conception diminish each month, and reach their lowest once you reach your 40s. as you mature in age, your hormonal changes will affect your reproductive health, causing irregular periods, health issues, ovulation cycle and such. you can check out more info here, and also speak to your doc about it http://www.webmd.com/baby/guide/getting-started-on-getting-pregnant#1

Read more

With age and hormonal changes it is believed that conceiving at a later age becomes difficult. but that does not mean you will surely have a problem. It depends on your system at that time. Some women do not have a problem conceiving into their 40's and some have a problem even in their 20's. So you need not stress about it too much and consult your gynaecologist about any doubts you have.

Read more

Well..with age the fertility starts declining but its not necessary that everyone has difficulty conceiving. My sister had her second child at 36 and my friend her first child at 39. I would suggest you consult a gynecologist and clear your doubts.

Read more

Well! You may have problems and may not. It all depends on individual's biological clock. Some don't even face any difficulty conceiving even at 40 and some have problems even at 30. So, it is all about how ell your eggs respond and your partner's sperm count. But in any case you can visit a doctor and rest your doubts.

Read more