My husband wants me to perform oral sex on him but that disgusts me. This irks my husband and has caused a rift in our marriage. How do I make him understand my point?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

that's such a personal thing right? something you can do only if you are comfortable, but also something that your partner can ask only of you. i can understand what you feel. how about i give you a totally opposite perspective? why not ask him to do it for you first? tell him that you are not yet comfortable with the idea and would first want to experience how it feels. once he does it for you and you enjoy it, or like it even a bit, it could help you do the same for him too. don't force yourself, but try to keep an open mind and at least give it a try once. sometimes, we really have to make that extra effort and do something physical for our partner to make them feel good, even if we may not like it ourselves.

Read more

you can do it only when you are comfortable. i can understand he wants it and i can understand your disgust too. will you be okay to let him do it to you? if yes, ask him to do it to you and if you find it nice maybe you can try and do it for him too? also, try getting a little drunk and high with him as it can help you relax and try out new things

Read more