My husband and i have been quarreling. He doesn't want to listen. He expect me to listen to him . His off days he doesn't look after my lo. He said he needs to go back to work. I trusted him. Until i found out when he come back he went straight to sleep. I can even smell beer in his body. Many times i thinking of divorce. I m telling myself why. If he cheated on me; i will know because he will not have sex. But we had sex. If he doesn't and thats where my suspicious comes. I am ready to raised my daughter alone. I can be both role. Whats the point of having this type of man in my life where he doesn't even help me. I even checked his messages. What ever messages within his friends or colleague. He delete it off. Seriously; i need to ask myself where i stand. Mummy what would you do??

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I think u are not at the stage of talking about divorce yet. Please just be focus on trying to work things out btn the 2 of u. He is being big ego if he expects u to listen everything. U are being in the wrong for checking his Hp unless u all readily read each other's Hp openly Unless u confirm he cheated on u then u can have some ground to think of divorce. Just because he doesn't help and might be slacking/drinking somewhere while u are busy at home doesn't sound strong enough to want to divorce. I think u should tell urself why u must think of divorce. Is marriage and family such a light thing to u? If it is not, please work on ur marriage and get a counselor if need to. Divorce is NEVER easier way out unless u are in an abusive relationship. I say this because I have friends who are divorcees or separated w child juggling - it is not easy and the hurt on the child is not something u can manage. U can do both the roles but u are not 2 persons w 2 different personalities. The child will wonder and be in the shadow of a missing father and have a hurtful childhood and bring issues into his future relationships

Read more