My husband and i have been quarreling. He doesn't want to listen. He expect me to listen to him . His off days he doesn't look after my lo. He said he needs to go back to work. I trusted him. Until i found out when he come back he went straight to sleep. I can even smell beer in his body. Many times i thinking of divorce. I m telling myself why. If he cheated on me; i will know because he will not have sex. But we had sex. If he doesn't and thats where my suspicious comes. I am ready to raised my daughter alone. I can be both role. Whats the point of having this type of man in my life where he doesn't even help me. I even checked his messages. What ever messages within his friends or colleague. He delete it off. Seriously; i need to ask myself where i stand. Mummy what would you do??

17 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Clearly it's all you taking the efforts to make things better - none from him. And I'm so sorry you need to go through that. Something is wrong with, that's for sure. Corner him, let him sit and open up to you. No one wants a broken family and you know he's on your side on if he make an effort to at least listen to you. Relationship should never be one sided. If it helps, call someone you know is close to him and try to check what's happening? Not that you're fishing, you're just trying to understand the situation.

Read more