Husband

My husband has been helping out a lot and very involved in our pregnancy. He cleans the house, does the laundry and wash the washrooms etc. However, I get very sensitive when he couldn’t pay attention to my dietary needs. Before pregnant, we didn’t have a fixed meal time. But now I am very particular about eating on time to provide for baby in the womb. I feel very tired that I’m always the one asking him what’s for lunch, what’s for dinner etc. I have spoken to him before and he tried. Often, he would order more food in advance and put them in the fridge. To him, he thinks that eating food a few hours long is fine. But to me it is not. Because I prefer to have freshly prepared food for our baby. I have talked to him before. But I am sick and tired of repeating myself every single time.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

With regards to fresh food or food left in the fridge for few hours, everyone has different opinions on this. My husband wants me to eat fresh food instead of food kept longer when I had our LO while I don't mind to eat food kept few hours long but of course husband reminds me den I didn't do so. Maybe just don't eat the food he kept for you in the fridge since you are the one who is pregnant and have the rights so that he will get the message as talking to him doesn't work out? You could also order your own food through delivery. Your husband is already doing a great job taking care of you and LO so be appreciative.

Read more