Husband

My husband has been helping out a lot and very involved in our pregnancy. He cleans the house, does the laundry and wash the washrooms etc. However, I get very sensitive when he couldn’t pay attention to my dietary needs. Before pregnant, we didn’t have a fixed meal time. But now I am very particular about eating on time to provide for baby in the womb. I feel very tired that I’m always the one asking him what’s for lunch, what’s for dinner etc. I have spoken to him before and he tried. Often, he would order more food in advance and put them in the fridge. To him, he thinks that eating food a few hours long is fine. But to me it is not. Because I prefer to have freshly prepared food for our baby. I have talked to him before. But I am sick and tired of repeating myself every single time.

14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Your partner is already so nice! You should count your blessing that your husband helped you so much. Not everyone is as fortunate as you. Pls put yourself in your husband's shoes as well. I think what he did was good enough (comparing with most partners out there). Honestly, i feel you might be a bit too demanding . Probably due to your pregnancy, idk.

Read more