How should I strategize/make plan on buying new things and preloved stuffs? I'm sure both kinds will give me different value. What is actually worth to be bought new -not only because of safety and hygiene factor- and what's not?

5 Tanggapan
 profile icon
Tulis tanggapan

I would not mind getting bigger items brand new -- things like cribs, changing tables and toilet training stuff. These, I believe can be reused when the next babies come along and are long term investments. Clothes and toys can be preloved (washed and sterilised, of course).

I would not mind getting bigger items brand new -- things like cribs, changing tables and toilet training stuff. These, I believe can be reused when the next babies come along and are long term investments. Clothes and toys can be preloved (washed and sterilised, of course).

i also had experience bought preloved for my baby atleast its can save money and many of PL things still good quality.I little worry before about hygine and safety but before use i make sure to clean again all and as long as use PL things over all its ok

VIP Member

New things I will buy are milk bottles/teats, cloth diaper, pacifier, teething toys, water bottles. Preloved stuff I will buy are pram, cot, clothes, bags, baby carrier

Hi, there! In my opinion, it's about usage period. If you want to use it for a long time, buy a new one would be great. Vice versa. Money is an issue. Salam 😊

Baca lagi