What is the best form of birth control?

Hola mommies. I will be giving birth to my #3 on November 2021 (Estimated) I am considering birth control because I am physically tired. #3 was an accident but we accepted the gift from God. I don't want anything permanent. I might want another baby in the future, probably in 5 years time. For now, I just want to focus on my current children and give them the best! I've tried the every 3 months injection (I can't recall the name) but it is inconvenient to keep coming back. Just 1 time, I missed the shot and I'm pregnant with #3

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! I’m using the implant. They’ll put in your arms. Last for 3 years. So far okay 👍🏼 although menses a bit irregular. But side effects will depend on individual. Around $160++ (if I rmb correctly) at kkh. Very fast procedure! If you want something that doesn’t affect your hormones, can consider the copper iud. Otherwise, i think the rest will affect your hormones.

Read more
3y ago

Does it hurt? I've seen those videos on how they put in 😣

Super Mum

You could consider pills? But you’ll have to remember to take it everyday. But you want something that you don’t have to think about, then you’ll have to consider more invasive ways like IUD, which has its side effects as well. This article may be helpful https://www.webmd.com/sex/birth-control/birth-control-options

Read more