We haven't had sex for more than three months now. Can it affect my marriage? Is sex really important to keep the marriage going?

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

How can u even control!! It's really tough for me and my husband to control even when pregnant. We have sex 2-3times a week when pregnant. It keeps the loving bond strong. Other things are important as well like going out, making feel important, talk, oral or verbal Bonding. But SEX is SEX. It is important for a love relation. 3 months are too long, he might or must have already found another option. And the bond between you two might eventually end up f In future. So Just talk about it and try to make up things better for you.

Read more

A healthy sexual relationship is essential for a healthy marriage but that doesn't mean a couple does not go through a dry spell. You need to find out why there has been a long gap. Is it just that you'll have been busy or tired or is it due to some emotional issues? If it is the former then you have nothing to worry about but the latter as a reason is a cause of concern. You and your hubby need to discuss this and sort it out otherwise it could lead to problems.

Read more

i dont know the reason you don't have sex at the moment, but i am guessing there is some emotional disconnect maybe? sex is a very important part of a healthy grown-up relationship, so i'd say try and find out what's stopping you guys. talk to him and try to connect with him better. do things that will bring you both closer, and that can eventually lead to sex.

Read more

Any particular reason for not having sex? Sometimes work load, health issues are the reason. You both need to talk about it. More than sex communication is important for a healthy marriage.

If u don’t provide sex, there are many avenues he can obtain from. He will soon learn u r no longer required.