You have a children. You know your husband is having affair. Would you give him a chance to come back to you or you divource him.

16 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I guess if you think you can be financially independent from him, and probably can get some family support from your family to help you with the kids, then I will suggest to divorce. Infidelity is my last straw. Life will never be the same again. What's the point of hanging on to an unhealthy relationship if you can't totally forget the cheating incident. Some people may stay together for the kids but it could be even more detrimental to their growing up process when they see how their parents interact with each other. My friend chose to forgive her husband but she gets paranoid when he husband is back home late or when she couldn't get him on the phone. I seriously don't think she is happy hanging on to the relationship but unfortunately, she has no support from her own family and she has two young kids (below 4yo), with another one due later this year. Plus, she doesn't have alot of savings, so she's not confident to bring up the kids in her own. As her friend, it pains in my heart to see her having to go through such things in her life. Hence, please assess your own situation before you make any decisions.

Read more