It has been 4 years since I got married and sadly physical intimacy has drastically gone down. What should we do?

5 Replies
if you are still attracted to him you can definitely build on it again. try bringing in some change to your everyday routine. for instance, instead of having dinner the same old way, create a candl
..more
First you need to analyze why has it gone down. Four years is a very less span for intimacy to go down! Are you both always at loggerheads with each other? Are you not happy with each other? Spe
..more
Firstly, talk about it to your husband and tell her that this thing bothers you. This way you will find out whether he is also equally concerned or not. Find out why is it happening. Do you doubt hi
..more
I think the mundane routine of life has got to you. You are bored and frustrated. My husband and I went through the same cycle after the birth of my daughter. Life became frustrating and we went th
..more
I guess, you guys should work on your bonding on verbal level. By this I mean, that have more and more conversations, spend time talking and listening to each other, go to for movies or explore new th
..more