My Online Experiences

Hi guys, I am Angelique... A supervisor and mom for 2 kids, a thee yo and 4mos baby.. In past 4 years, I've been Into looking up for part time jobs due to my salary can't accommodate all our basic and monthly needs. I've tried Online selling, and I can Say that it's a good idea but wag lang po sa mga Di trusted.. I've been scammed for many times trusting payment first police before shipping the items, kaya nagrely na po ako sa Lazada..ive tried online jobs like Pay....kYou have to spend 1k for the memberships and after that you have to recruit for people to join you without products pa po yan.. Nakak invite ako yes, but, Nakakahiya at the same time kasi after how many months malalaman mo na lang na scam yun.. That's why I stopped joining online business without products and new in the market. But I'm still on Online Selling.. Until I found the right Company, the Right Business WHICH I can Highly recommend.. Its 60 years in the market globally.. Guys, in Business, hindi po pagSALI mo AY income agad.. You have to work for it,.. Ganyan po ang Real BUSINESS.. Don't believe in East Money na kikita ka kahit wala kang Gingawa.. I swear.. Its not Business.. Hope it gives you a little of Lesson. #roamingentrepreneur #neverendinglearning #businesswithpleasure #trustedbusiness

6 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

interested po🙂..pls past me the details..im in need a part time job..since im full time mom.. thanks in advance😊

5y ago

Message me po in my fb account.. Thanks