Good day everyone. I just wanna ask kung ilang months ba ang baby usually tinutubuan ng first tooth? My baby is turning 6 months on august 29 and still no sign for his first tooth,. :-)

20 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Normally between 6-7 months, but you don't have to worry if wala pang signs of teething kasi it really varies per baby. My eldest had his first tooth at 6.5 months while my youngest had it when she was turning 1 year old already. No need to fret, mom. :) For sure tutubo din yan, delayed lang.

It depends on the baby. I thought before pag 6 months dapat meron na, but it also varies and there's nothing much to worry kahit medyo delayed. Some say that the more delayed the baby tooth's come out, the lesser the tendency na masira agad. I don't know how true.

My baby's first tooth popped through a week before he turned 6 months. Pero sabi nga, hindi parepareho ang devt/milestones ng bawat baby so i think there's nothing for you to seriously worry about. Chill lang po mommy πŸ‘πŸ˜Š

My baby boy was biting my finger 4 days ago, and I felt something sharp. He was teething na pala. One thing I noticed, medyo seed like yung poop niya and that he would poop more than three times a day.

Hello mommy! My baby just turned 6 months last week. Hindi pa siya tinubuan ng first tooth pero before she turned six, may mga signs nman na siya for teething. :)

10months ang baby ko ng magkaroon ng first tooth. Noong una medyo worried ako pero lagi ko nalang iniisip, iba iba ang phasing ng bawat babies.

As early as 6 months meron na yung ibang baby. Nag sisimula ng mamaga yung gums. Pero hindi lahat pare pareho. Yung baby namin 9 months lumabas e.

My baby grew her first tooth even before she hit 6months, we thought maybe because she really wanted to eat real food already haha!

My twins got their first tooth ng magkaibang month. Baby boy was 6.5 months while his twin sister was 8 months

My baby is 7 months now and lumabas na first tooth nya. Nakakatuwa makita pag tumatawa sya. 😁