Sharing Of Baby's First Food!

This is the first food I gave to my baby. I started when she's 5 month old. I started with 1 scoop added to her breastmilk each feed. After 1 week I replace her 1 milk feed with cereal. My baby intake is quite big. She starts with 5 scoop of rice cereal to 3 oz of breastmilk (you can add hot water instead too). Just sharing my baby food hope it will helps!

Sharing Of Baby's First Food!
24 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

FYI although this is truly convenient, just add water and stir, this is still processed food. Try giving more freshly made food, especially in a home setting. I made the mistake of giving processed food like this too early on and my elder boy became quite picky with his food when we moved on to fresh food. I started my #2 off with freshly cooked food and he became a much better eater. Get a steamer/blender machine and start off with things like steamed and blended rice, pumpkin etc. There are many weaning recipes out there to explore!

Read more
4y ago

Hi mummy I'm currently cooking daily for my baby.

Wah its good that ur baby ve such huge appetite. Mine now 6.5months only can eat 3 scoops of rice cereal. Milk intake only 140ml per feeding, sometimes 120ml

3y ago

same like my LO..😆small appetite

You may also try this. Mix it with earths best fruits and vegetable. Starting at 4 mos.

Post reply image
4y ago

where to buy this?

Thanks for sharing ! Which type of bottle teat u using ?

4y ago

Ok thanks

You put inside your LO milk or feed your child with spoon?

4y ago

Ic thanks for sharing with me!

Super Mum

Thanks for sharing! I started with apple puree:)

VIP Member

I started with Heinz those small bottle purées.

4y ago

I didn't give those cos I realize the expiry date is quite a while I am afraid they might add preservative in it.

Thanks for sharing..Sure a convenient option

Thank you for sharing this mum :)

VIP Member

This is good. I started with this too.