just ranting

everyone's telling me to sleep, get a good rest, rest when i can bla bla bla before i deliver bc i wont get to rest much after that.... i do understand their intentions sigh.... but how to sleep if i cant sleep at all????!!!!! it has been weeks ever since i get into last trimester, i barely get any sleep. its more like a short nap then i have to function the whole day. and even when im really tired after long day work, i still cant sleep. baby is so active at night, making me so tired bc her movements are so so dominating (its like shes tryna get my attention and when i dont give her, she will move more vigorously pfft). tried to take warm bath, warm milk, less screen time before sleep, in bed by 10pm latest 12am and so on.... still doesnt work. whenever i dont work, i tend to nap so i stop napping to get at least 6hrs sleep for the next day , still useless lol. so tiring sigh. its 5am now. my hubs tried to stay awake till i sleep but i think he just too tired to wait for me. he did wait for me past 2 days and he cant even handle the sleepiness anymore lol cant blame him at times i just want the baby to come out fast so i can sleep but then, nothing is gonna chnage bc i still have to take care of baby kinda depressing how tiring it is to endure no sleep weeks and months, constant hunger, constant backaches, and everything sigh

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I feel you! Mine always very active at night and couldnt even get to sleep despite being very tired. Try taking chamomile tea and ask husband to give back rub haha. Kindda work for me.