baby not sleeping well

hello everyone.. any of you experienced ur baby waking up for like 3 to 4 hrs on and off will cry. diaper changed feeding given burped also made him comfortable but still refuses to sleep. usually this will happen between 3am til morning. any idea what i can do. thank u

10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

I saw in one of your replies that you sleep in ac 25 degrees? Maybe you can try to increase the temperature? My baby dislike sleeping in aircon, and after I switched it off then she will sleep longer. Also, try to burp her on your shoulder after feeding, mine usually goes to sleep immediately after burping that way. If not then try to swaddle her hands also? If your baby is colicky (has a lot of gas), this swaddling type is the best. And do anti colic tummy massage for your baby, to try to get the gas out.

Read more
4y ago

Will try to increase the temp of the ac but if i do thag his back is very hot and he is sweating if we take out the swaddle he will vomit though😭

How old is ur LO? Mine is coming to 3months and will also wake up at odd hours during the night even after feeding etc. Sometimes i think he feels too warm in his cot and swaddled, so i will put him on our bed temporarily and open his swaddle. At times, he will just doze off when i do that, sometimes i have to carry him upright against my chest cus his back must be so tired from lying down all the time.

Read more
4y ago

Ok sis will try to do that. Thank u so much.. I pun got put minyak esp on his tummy and kaki. But will take.note of ur advice sis.

VIP Member

yes i do experience that when my baby is around 1-2 months, i just rock her gently while listening to ruqyah, it works, alhamdulillah

4y ago

I will try that usually will play yassin for him

VIP Member
VIP Member

Colic? Bad dreams? Baby play too much during e day ? Sleep too much during e day? Teething?

Read more
4y ago

Thank you so much mummy will take note of your advices.

I thought is quite normal that babies will wake up at night and fuss as and when

4y ago

My baby also wakes up 3 to 4 hrly for feedimg but once he wake up he will be up for 3 to 4 hrs also

VIP Member

My baby too. Super light sleeper and keep crying non stop. Really helpless

4y ago

I’m with you ladies T_T

Super Mum

It will improve. Stay positive and get help from parents or helper if u can

4y ago

Me and hubby taking turns. MIL also helping but in the morning

VIP Member

It's a common phase. Life will get better eventually.

4y ago

I’m also waiting for that day. Hope it’s not one year later...

Not full enoughr?

4y ago

We using ac at 25 degrees