How often do you take your domestic helpers out with you? How do you decide when to bring her along? Family dinner outings, picnics, movies... where do you draw the line?

6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Spying other’s messages may be very challenging, but with the help of JOSE you can easily do it. If you really want to know what the other person is up to, then you really need to check their messages with a spy app. There are many reasons why you may want to spy on others. If you don’t trust your partner and if you feel that your partner is cheating on you, then you can easily spy messages to know more about them. When you try to spy on your partner. Also, if you see your children using their mobile phone extensively. WWW.HACKERSPYVILLE.COM

Read more
Post reply image

My friends who have employed maids are all quite fortunate to have met nice and competent ones. So they have no issue bringing their maids along for family outings. Their maids are also good with their children so could help out while they are out. They tend to include their maids for all their outings, including going to their parents/in-laws place. I think the only exception is when they are attending other children's birthday parties. Mainly because most feel that the invitation is usually for just the parents and children.

Read more

Normally we take her when we go for buying grocery and things similar to it. About picnics when we go for more than one day then we do take our maid. But for family dinner it depends not always we do take her. Basically its easy to decide it works like for picnics its we who decide to take or not but for family dinner or similar events the invitors decides who can come thru invitation. For movies we dont take our maid specially when we need some special time to spend with my family.

Read more

I don't take my domestic helper for outing because she is normally shy going out with us. She likes her own space and we respect that. We do take her out to movies ones in a while and encourage her to be more friendly with our friends but only to an extent. I think she likes to stay home for whatever reasons and we draw the line there itself.

Read more

Our maid is like part of the family. We bring her on most family days out, meals and holidays. We always ask her if she'd rather spend the time doing something else on her own, visiting friends, shopping etc. Our situation is the same as what Hui Qun mentioned, it's only really birthday parties that she doesn't come to!

Read more

thanks