Is this eczema? Or allergy?

Post image
10 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It's eczema with fungal infection. Got worse because he kept sucking his fingers and wetting that part with saliva. We saw a PD for it because the Corticosteroid cream didn't work for him. The doctor prescribed this one called Neoderm (anti-Fungal but with steroid) and it went away very quickly!

Post reply image

Hi my baby also has this problem due to drooling bcos of growing new tooth n taking pacifier,try to wash often the pacifier n wipe her mouth as often whenever there is saliva n try apply this cream from cetaphil it helps,hope this little info might help you

Post reply image
VIP Member

It is ezcema, wipe baby face with warm water and sterile cotton after every feed. Do see a doctor for cream for application too

If it's eczema, you might want to try a bleach bath. I know it sounds crazy. But google it. It really helps with eczema!

Looks like eczema flare up to me. Keep the are clean and dry. I suggest going to the doctors to get the cream.

Eczema dear. Take baby to the pd and get the medication for it. In case it spreads or get worst.

Yup..looks like fungal..nothing major get a cream from pd and keep it clear of saliva and milk

Went to the doc. She said its allergy and to use this cream twice a day.

Post reply image

Hmm.. It looks like a fungal infection to me.. Better go see a pd.

I think it's neither. Better go to the pd and check.