Does your maid eat together when you go to the restaurant?

61 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Yes, she takes what we have... Sometimes, I will take her out to restaurants (just me, baby and her) for a treat but I realize she doesn't dare to sit opposite me.

Yup. kung ano yung kinakain namin yun din yung sa kanila. mas maporma pa nga yung mga bantay ng mga anak ko kaysa sa aming mag asawa 😃😄 parang ako na tuloy ang bantay

yes we eat tgt in the same table , either I eat first or she eat first , take turn to look after baby , but if baby happen to slp , I will ask her to eat tgt with us

Why not ... If you treat your worker like family their will take good care of your child and do the work will their whole heartily

VIP Member

Yes why not. They are helper and looking after kids and family. Therefore; should treat them like part of the family.

Yes, they are humans too. Besides whether someone is a maid or not they must be treated with respect.

Yes, if we are ordering dishes then she eats what we order. If we are having individual meals then we let her choose what she wants.

I will offer the same , she takes care of my lil one, she deserves to be treated well..

Yes we eat together. She is abit choosy about food. So I just let her take whatever food she want to eat on the table.

Yes she eats with us and eats what we eat. Agree tat i cant imagine any other way.. Unless takes turn tats all.