Do you miss your days of being single? Be honest...
Voice your Opinion
Yes, sshh..
Nope

2671 responses

27 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I came across so many reviews about PARAGON CREDIT SOLUTION for the great job they are doing. And I was very need of a good hacking company to help Me and my husband fix our credit. 4 years ago we messed up to credit report due to low income. I contacted them on there email address , and they ask us for the necessary information and promise to get job within maximum of 6 days. To our greatest surprise in less than 5 working days they remove all negative items and also raise our credit score to 806 across board. You can contact them on [email protected] . They are the best hacking company I have came across.

Read more
VIP Member

I've never miss being single coz... i have always wanted babies ❤️❤️🤣😂.. i don't know why.. but seeing babies is unspeakable feelings... ❤️ when i was in my younger age.. like 20+ i have always wanted to have my own family earlier but my rezeki came when im 28 years old... i got married and have one child after waiting for 5 years.. 😄 now im happy and my babygirl already 6 month old🤤

Read more
TapFluencer

No. After 2 years of marriage, i avoided toxic people including my friends and family for my peace of mind. So, I'm not missing my single life because i had lived my single life (36 years) to the fullest. Thank you Allah.

Read more

oo kasi nagagawa lahat and nothing to worry Kung single at walang Asawa Or mga anak na aalalahanin pero Masaya maging nanay dahil Alam mo na may nagmamahal Sayo at Alam mo na may for ever ka ....

I am Single and Happy, I majorly spend time with my family, friends and of-course my Laptop.

VIP Member

Not really because I enjoyed more when I got married. There was a lot more freedom.

I do miss it at times but if I had a choice I will still go through it again

VIP Member

No secret .. I can say it to my partner as well .. those days r really good

kahit mahirap pero happy at contented naman ako as a mom

I am single so nothing to miss lol