Did you get stretch marks during pregnancy?

238 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

yes.. and its too much especially in my belly. i used already different kind of anti-stretchmark product ( bio-oil,palmers etc) but it didnt work at all.

3y ago

Shea butter great too mix with original cocoa butter

I only got it in my 32nd week 😫 sometimes you'll get stretch marks even when you already put oils on your belly before this. Some due to genes

22 weeks and no stretchmarks yet and hopefully I won’t get any. 😅 But i’ve been using mustela oil for about 2 months now

Now 33 weeks and still no stretch marks. Maybe because I started using Bio Oil since 2nd trimester. What's important, keep hydrated 😊

5 babies here and another on the way, I got a little with my first (upper thighs) and no more with the rest, fingers crossed

No stretch marks bcz I was using coconut oil 3-4 times a day. And before going bath used to apply oil before half an HR

No. Maybe not yet.. I am 28 weeks and tummy is clear. I used stretch mark prevention cream from 16 weeks+ of pregnancy

VIP Member

Yes i get stretch marks as my tummy stretched till really big. Even my butt & thighs are filled with stretch marks!

Yes. I'm quite thin, when i was pregnant my tummy popped and got stretch marks which isn't fading yet. (been a year)

5y ago

Before pregnancy I was 42kg, i was about 60kg (8 months pregnant), i got back my old weight after postpartum, i was exclusively breastfeeding my baby to 6 months.

Can you check if this channel helps to your babies? https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuENO7-MDLH3Sc83X_31dIg