Goodie Bag From KKH ( Dec 2020)

Hello, decided to share whats in the bag. Took them a month to deliver. so there's -kkh bag -kkh x great eastern blanket -my first skool bib - Huggies baby wipe - Chicken essence - kodomo traveller set - Sweetest moment milestone cards - WRS zoo badge - dove baby wash - cetaphil baby shampoo and body wash - diaper bag - ecover & hua xia tai mao bi voucher

Goodie Bag From KKH ( Dec 2020)
6 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Hi! Thanks for sharing! Is this the goodie bag from the KKH maternity tour? Or is the goodie bag given to mums after delivering babies there? #firsttimemum

3y ago

There's a piece of paper (with qr code) for you after you had transfer to ward when you finish delivery. the link is to sign up from there.

my LO gonna be 1yrs soon... I haven't receive it till today 🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️

3y ago

Wow I’m actually surprised they delivered! They gave my husband the slip to collect it, so we collected the bag the day I got discharged after I gave birth. I gave birth July 2020. 😆

VIP Member

Do we get this upon delivery or after we sign up some package?

3y ago

Hi Liyana, all patients who give birth at KKH are eligible for the goodie bag. I was discharged from hospital on April 3 and received this goodie bag at home around April 24.

when will they give you this bag? after or before delivery?

3y ago

after delivery! they will deliver to your house. i got it after a month i discharge from hosp tho

TapFluencer

did you bring your own breast pump during delivery?

3y ago

thanks!

TapFluencer

👍