Bottle fed Baby suddenly refusing to drink!

Dear mummies, my 3 month old bottlefed baby girl is suddenly refusing to drink! The moment we sat her in the feeding position, or when she sees the bottle, she would start crying and tossing around refusing to drink! Need a lot of coaxing (singing n bouncing) or resort to dreamfeeding to make her drink! It’s tiring n stressful :( May I know if any mummies experience this before? And if yes, how did the issue get resolved? Thanks in advance!! ❤️

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby also like this. Keep refusing bottle and frustrated when feeding. I try changing teats to a bigger one, walk around while feeding(which they like). I know it’s not a good habit to walk while feeding but I really had no choice if not they keep frustrated. Oh ya i try white noise it calm them too while feeding.

Read more
5y ago

I tried changing teat to bigger one too, my friend. Sometimes baby need to adapt to the faster flow, but once she chokes a little then she will stop feeding entirely. So she couldn’t get used to the new teats at all :( and you very pro leh! I dunno how to walk n feed! I’ll try the white noise! Thank you!!