Day 2 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

We hope you've answered yesterday question 💬 ✅ Here's Day 2 question waiting for you to answer 😉

Day 2 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Right at the start, it was nipple shield because of inverted nipples. But i found it more of a hindrance and decided to just let baby latch on. Thank God, his suckle was so good that the nipples began to protrude and remain standing ever since. I have been wearing the silver cups ever since I gotten them in a bid to heal sore nipples. These cups are magical! Protects my nipples from fabric abrasion and I've never had any nipple issues after wearing them. I also don't need to apply any nipple balm anymore. Before and after latching, I will usually drink a cup of water about 200 ml. I think it has helped me to lactate better. Previously, I had taken lecithin during the first month due to clogged ducts. But once baby's latch was established, I went lecithin free. I have been taking the supplements from gynae though: multi-vit w iron, fish oil and calcium. So the 3 essential breastfeeding items for me are: - silver cups - water - supplements

Read more