Day 2 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳

We hope you've answered yesterday question 💬 ✅ Here's Day 2 question waiting for you to answer 😉

Day 2 of 8: World Breastfeeding Week Contest 🥳
42 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Right at the start, it was nipple shield because of inverted nipples. But i found it more of a hindrance and decided to just let baby latch on. Thank God, his suckle was so good that the nipples began to protrude and remain standing ever since. I have been wearing the silver cups ever since I gotten them in a bid to heal sore nipples. These cups are magical! Protects my nipples from fabric abrasion and I've never had any nipple issues after wearing them. I also don't need to apply any nipple balm anymore. Before and after latching, I will usually drink a cup of water about 200 ml. I think it has helped me to lactate better. Previously, I had taken lecithin during the first month due to clogged ducts. But once baby's latch was established, I went lecithin free. I have been taking the supplements from gynae though: multi-vit w iron, fish oil and calcium. So the 3 essential breastfeeding items for me are: - silver cups - water - supplements

Read more
VIP Member

My 3 breastfeeding essentials are: 1) Haakaa silicone breast pump I use it to catch the other boob milk while i feed on the other side. It helps to have extra milk when needed without pumping.😉 2) Nursing/ pregnancy pillow This helps me to rest my arms on while feeding. It’s also an easy transition from nursing to a sleeping pillow for my baby without making too much movement.💪🏽 3) Water bottle To keep me hydrated coz I always feel so thirsty while nursing.❤️

Read more

The most 3 essentials would be: 1. Good nursing bra. Especially as a full-time working mom, this is one of best investment to go in a long run for my child while still breastsfeeding. 2. Lanolin nipple cream Helps to soothe after breastfeeding. Prevents sore and cracked nipples. 3. A flask of warm water It is important to hydrate in order to compensate for the extra water that is used to make milk. Keep hydrated.

Read more
VIP Member

I stop pumping for my little one. So I have been latching her directly. The 3 essentials for me are: 1. A comfortable nursing cover both for me and baby. This is a life saver. I can breastfeed anytime and anywhere . 2. Be hydrated always. 3. Calcium. You are losing a lot of calcium so you need to replace it with either milk, calcium rich food or supplements.

Read more
VIP Member

My three breastfeeding essentials ⤵️ 1. Nursing bra (it’s comfortable and easy for nursing without taking off it) 2. Moisturising nipple cream (it’s nice to have when i get cracked) 3. Breast pump (it’s good to have for increase my milk supply and store it for mixing into) ❤️❤️

Read more

Nursing bra, nipple cream (lansinoh), nursing pillow, soft bra pad, nipple shield, haakaa. These are all the essentials I bought. Breastfeeding is not a smooth journey for many. Get all the items you deem is necessary to make the journey more enjoyable.

VIP Member

my 3 breastfeeding essentials are: 1. nipple cream to help with my cracked nipples 2. supplements to help with my breastmilk and provide nutrients for both my baby and me 3. nursing bra for easy access to breastfeeding

Read more
VIP Member

For me breastfeeding, most essential would be eating food that increases lactation, then would be choosing the right time to breastfeed, and lastly cleaning nipples before and after breastfeeding. 😊

VIP Member

I guess for me the 3 essential breastfeeding items are: 1) time for myself and Baby (care for my own well being too) 2) nursing bra / comfortable dressing 3) breast pump pls

Read more

Hi all, thank you for your participation. The world breastfeeding week contest has ended. The winners will receive an email from us with their prize. Thank you.