🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻

β›ΉοΈπŸ§‘β€πŸ’»πŸ‘¨Hey cool tAp dads!🀡πŸ₯·πŸ¦Έ πŸ¦žπŸ”πŸŒ―βœ¨tAppy Father's Day po!✨πŸ₯“πŸ₯©πŸœ πŸ”Ž Comment a message for him belowπŸ‘‡ and get 250 tAp points πŸͺ™πŸͺ™πŸͺ™! πŸ“’Note: Only comments made from (June 19 to 20, 2021) will get points.

🍻tAppy Father's Day!🍻
488 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

Hi, Hon! Happy First Father's Day! 😊 Nasa #ThanksDad na halos lahat ng mga pinagpapasalamat ko sayo but it was unending thanks in reality. I just can't mention everything that you've done to us coz everyday, you do something old and new that I have to be thank for. All I can say and wish for you here is that stay healthy coz I don't want you to get hurt and just want you to be happy everyday. I want you to be healthy so we can guarantee that one of us can at least manage to see our children and future children have their own family. I will do my best to be healthy also so if we're both lucky enough and blessed enough to have a long life, I can stay with you and see you as long as I can. May our plan in our future be blessed and will successfully reached it. Wala naman na akong ibang mahihiling pa kundi ang maging healthy ka lang 😊. Coz I know in the future, you will still be the man that I loved yesterday, the man that I am loving today, and will always love tomorrow. Happy Father's Day and "I love you" from us(baby, kitz and I), who's your own family now. πŸ˜‡πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• #HappyFather'sDay!

Magbasa pa