Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

There's never going to be a 'perfect' moment to have a baby and start a family. There will always be challenges but what matters is, how do you feel about it? Do you really want to abort this part of you? If you do, Will you be able to live with this for the rest of your life? I'd suggest try to find options as in financial support from the relevant groups/agencies or try to find ways for extra income. You still have 5-6 months of time before the birth and that can be enough if planned properly. If it's really not working for you for some reason, try to contact adoption agencies and you can put your baby for adoption. There're many couples who pray for a baby but are unable to concieve. Life is precious. Think about it with a rational mind. On the other hand, it's your life too. If you really feel you can't continue with it, then decide for yourself. Lastly, please be responsible and have protected sex to avoid this kind of situation in future.

Read more