Adults decision

Hello Me and my boyfriend told our respective families and my family suggested that I am to abort due to both of family unable to support both of us and would be the only one taking care of the child. I am 12 weeks in and I feel sad cause I have no choice as I have to abort it. I was told if I give birth not only would I suffer, both my boyfriend and the baby will suffer. Due to lack of support financially. We yet to get married or get a house because it happened all of the sudden. Would there be other solutions that allows me to give birth or would it really be a better choice to really follow what the adults mentioned - abortion?

25 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

the main question is how sure are u that u are able to get pregnant again after this abortion? u can have every money in the world but getting pregnant is god's will .yes,u can try ivf etc...but I know ppl that been married for ages n tried alottttt but not successful. And they divorce later with the husband excuse of wanting to have his own kid n she can't. something for u to think abt.kids are gifts from god.if u are pregnant,u should consider yourself lucky cause u feel complete as a woman.not all woman are that bless. trust me, u can make this work provided know your needs and wants.set your priorities straight k.take care

Read more
3y ago

am sure it's gonna be difficult for u mentally especially after giving birth.. coz after the adoption, u will definitely wonder hows u're kid doing in life.. how he/she looks like.. and am sure u can't forget the look on ure newborn ever. but if really there's no way out of it, den make sure u are mentally strong n prepared k. hopefully ure parents will have a change in mind. try to get em involved esp ure mum. ask her to maybe think of a name.. ask her how it was when shes pregnant wif u.. etc. ask her to rub u're tummy.. maybe it will get her attached to the baby n u never know.. worth the try😉