Best thing about being a mum?

20 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

For me the best thing as mum is the when you have a child in your womb and you know it change your life . Being a mom is job that never ends until your last breath . You have a privilege to nurture your child and make them better person as they can be . All you are thinking of is the best for your kids , love them unconditionally , took care of them endlessly and give your life for them . Being a mom is not always perfect you have also ups and downs but most importantly you learn things that youve never learned before . You learned to be patient , learned to give way, learn to be strong not just for your self but for your family .

Read more
VIP Member

Being a mother makes me realize that nothing is impossible for a mother to do. Having to scarifice a number of things, makes me understand the word 'priorities' and commitments. It's all about being able to accept and learn the joys and worries about raising a child. the challenges we face which we have to sort it out eventually. Motherhood is a life long learning journey! Best thing? Seeing the kids grow!

Read more

I learn to be more patience after becoming a mother, where a human is taking care of another little human. Although it is very tiring to take care of my kids at home, but I feel my time and energy are worthy to spend on them. I love them and they love me too. Until today, I am still learning how to become a mother to my kids. It is not an easy task but I find my satisfaction from being the mother to my kids.

Read more

Best thing about being a mum is that you never stop learning. In fact you learn with your children. I learnt how to take care of a newborn, how to cook and how to teach a child. Although it is very tiring but also rewarding to see them growing up healthy and happy everyday. There is not a thing that I want to change after being a mother.

Read more

Aside from all of the awesome experiences and emotional uplifting things, best thing about being a mom would be having my very own little mini-Me! I remember how my mom made me wear matching outfits with her and even matching haircuts! I cannot wait to pass on this odd and probably-embarrassing-for-the-child tradition :p

Read more
TapFluencer

The best thing about being mom there is a cute little one call you MAMA. :) Motherhood is the most difficult but happiest stage of being a woman. And that make Us Complete!

Read more

The love your baby gives you is probably the best for me. When he smilee at me at random moments just melts my heart.

VIP Member

the transition from a women to becoming a mommy is amazing. and you get to see you minis 😂😂😂

Can take care of my child til he grows up to adulthood in a good way and give him unconditional love

You get to understand and live out the meaning of being selfless and joy beyond your imagination.