step daughter

Being pregnant making me hate my step daughter alot I don't even want to be close to her. The way she is with her dad and my mil is very manipulative always throwing tantrums and shouting when no one listens to her. Hubs and mil always give in. I had enough of it, she gaves me anxiety! While I was resting/sleeping she will keep on slamming the door and shouting non stop and I'm at my 8 months pregnant now! Talk to my husband about his daughter being this way he doesn't seem to be listening to me!!

13 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Sorry to hear about yiur step daughter experience, esp during your current pregnancy. Is there anyone else at home when she is shouting n slamming doors? If yes(ur mil n hub), why wasnt this behavior corrected? And i understand when you tell your hub, n he wasnt listening. Becos he should be thinking, you must have something against his daughter, because she wasnt yours. Seems talking to him is pointless, or mayb a short fix tp this would be discuss that your hub to take this kid outdoor instead of being in the house. Eg. Kids playground etc

Read more