Upset and heart brokem

Back to work after 3months of taking care of my baby Upon returning home my baby is happy to see me she will smile. But when feeding time she will scream and cry till mil take over. When sleeping time she will scream and cry too till my mil take over. Night time I take care of baby .. She will wake up a few times keep kicking. .. tried feeding. Her but she will skip her milk doesn't wan to drink .. den she will falls back to sleep. Feeling she is rejecting me wad can I do ? And I dislike my mil saying... U don't like mummy huh why don't let mummy carry? And keep saying I always carry baby, baby will get use to it. No ppl is free to always carry. And keep mention to hire a helper so she is free to carry her the whole day. I don't knw but is anyone facing this kinda issue ? My mil and fil is staying with us .. daytime she is the caregiver. Night time I am the caregiver. And I don't have a caring husband basically he only play with baby for awhile den he will go back and do his stuff.. and always mentioning I am too over protective towards my baby . I feel upset and broken. I don't understand y I have this type of husband ... He is not ready to be a dad ? He always tell me findin ways to earn money for baby. Or am I wrong? Am I wrong to feel all this ? Sometimes I just feel like leaving and I feel that mayb being a single mum is much more better .. I can decide and won't be judge by in laws by husband.. y must we have a family ? His mum always say if this house no her we will die -.- she does all the housework I am grateful but if really no in-laws I feel mayb we will be more independent. In-laws doesn't have a house. Feel my husband is not ready to be a dad Being thru iui,IVF,and finally got pregnant and finally csect and finally baby is here y do I feel that my husband is still like a kid. He keep on complaint that I stick to baby..and over protective .. am I? On the verge on breaking down I just feel like walking away and lead my own life with my baby. A new mum which is lost in the middle of the woods...what should I do? Am I wrong?

8 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

In laws can be inconsiderate with their words. Ultimately when your child grows bigger your child will learn better from you and relationship will flourish. Give yourself and your child time. At 3 months old babies may require more work from their parents or caretaker to sooth as they have yet to have the capacity to self sooth, from 4 months onwards they'll learn better how to self sooth. Let your mil know that she can rest first while u tend to baby at night if not it will tire her. Baby may cry and wake up in the middle of the night due to gas, if so carry your child upright resting against your chest and head on your shoulder to ease the discomfort.

Read more