Introduction Solid

my baby is currently 4 months old & I’m planning to start on giving her solid food soon!! But not sure what to start with & how to start introducing solid food for her😅 any recommendations? #firstbaby #pleasehelp

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

I didn’t rush to start solids until I observed her cues. She started looking at what we eat, opened her mouth when I offered her, and didn’t seem full after feeding milk. And recently she just turned 6 months and I started 1 week shy of 6 months. Introduced Gerber’s Organic Rice in her milk for a start. For feeding from a bowl, you may try and mix it with breastmilk. I used my baby’s milk formula scoop to gauge the amount. You can also mix with hot water too to your desired consistency. But do check the temperature before feeding it to baby. Example: 4 scoops & 20ml of EBM 8 scoops & 40ml of EBM Other than that I bought a food processor for $40+ from Shopee and have made some purées for her. For home use storage, I bought a silicone food cube tray. For containers I bought those sauce containers in bulk from SKP.

Read more