Does tr90 AGELOC Help to lose weight😲

Anyone tried tr90 AGELOC trimshake or Herbalife shake ? how was it do you manage to lose weight ? and is it very pricey ? How many shakes per day ? Any review on product ? tr90 review?

15 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Last time i tried herbalife before and it works for me. But then really must restrict diet. But then now after birth i BOMB even bigger size.. But thinking of products its really pricey... Can spend few thousand dollars per months on products ... As for TR90 i yet to try ... I might consider to try when finance is notntight as TR90 products are really expensive.. I saw a box tr90 shake is $180 for 15 days only. Can you imagine if a day 2 satchets . Then it cost you $360 just for 15 days And if a month supply it will cost $720.. Btw haven add in supplement ..Unless you are financially independent free then can consider but diet must still be in control.. For your info i m a super big size mummy.. So usually those coach will definitely recommend me take double products of what other taking.. Otherwise the best way to lose weight is to exercise

Read more
VIP Member

I'd say you're probably better off eating well and doing exercise. These things may not cause your weight to bounce back, but you'd never know what effect it has in the future. The TR90 and other similar products requires you to be really strict with yourself on your diet, and there's also an exercise routine paired with it too. I've been introduced this by a sales consultant from their end, and they promote the kind of extracts that are inside - well, I just decided to eat those actual foods known to help combat these issues and then use ActiveSG credits to get free gym passes at public gym. :)

Read more
VIP Member

I went to read up on TR90. First of all. It's pricey. Second of all. You have to be determine on your diet control. If not it will be pointless. I did try herbal life before. I works for me. Even when i stopped taking the shakes. There wasn't any weight gain boom. Importantly is diet control

Read more
VIP Member

Like what Karen said, when you get the TR90, there should be a consultant being assigned to help you. You'd have to follow strictly to the diet plan and exercise regime (if I'm not wrong, it's a diet-exercise plan which goes hand in hand) for it to work!

Hi all! Saw this thread and thought if it helps, I could share mine 🙂 It was definitely very successful for me and I regained my confidence, health and body! If you are interested, can contact me to find out more! ([email protected])

1y ago

I’m a breastfeeding mum also for those who are concerned about this.

my friend is on TR90. you got to be determined especially food wise. you can google for more info or attend a talk on TR90.

7y ago

did your friend lose weight ? By just taking the shake. ? I Google but nothing much .. wonder how many times a day

You need a TR90 consultant to guide you throughout 3 months. If you follow strictly, you will lose weight by then.

My hubby tried TR90 and see results. If you are keen to know more, let me know.

1y ago

Hi, do u hv ur hub before n after photos? N wat is d total weight lost after follow 90days program?

I always believed in doing it the natural way. 80% meals and 20% exercise.

tr90 worked extremely well for me. I lost 8.5kg of pure fats.

1y ago

Hi Nadeesha, do u mind showing us ur before n after photos pls? I hv been approached n abt to get TR90 to try but still doubtful of it. So u followed their 90days program to lose 8.5kg?