Rascal + Friends Pampers

Anyone tried this pampers? Comments pls? Seems like L size must use pants alrdy. My boy outgrown pampers L tape.

Rascal + Friends Pampers
9 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

My baby girl.is wearing L for rascal and super good... i have in pants and taped... So when she at home i let her use taped... and sleeping time... school time & going out... I let her use pants... My girl use M pants and L taped... now she just change to L pants & taped...

Super Mum

Its damn good. My 2mths bby pee alot like really alot and this diaper can last for 3 feeding (time) and still doesnt smell and leak. My no one priority is smell and leak!

My 8mo boy uses rascal pants for bedtime and its the only brand that hasn't leaked! Previously he was on pampers tape but still leaked. :)

yes I tried while many of my friends tried and loved it,i felt its not very soft from inside

TapFluencer

this is my favourite overnight diaper! I ever use it for 12 hour no issue at all

VIP Member

Ive seen this on Instagram...Can give it a try

Super Mum

Just tried recently no complaints

5y ago

Hello, did ur child use pants for sleep too? Or slp must wear taped?

VIP Member

Reasonably price, can try

VIP Member

My lo is using this at night. Very good! If didn’t drink alot milk at night can hold up to 10-12 hrs.

Read more
5y ago

Ur lo use pants and not taped for slp and no leak? Cos i been seeing many ppl saying that slp must use taped