help in calculating pregnancy weeks

Anyone can help calculate my pregnancy weeks? Hello! I’m currently pregnant according to the pregnancy test kits but I’m confused by how I should be calculating the pregnancy weeks because my period has always been irregular (usually 40+ days) so it should be inaccurate to calculate based on last period? According to my period tracking app I should be having my period on 12 March Some info… my last period was on 26 January. Intimate on 25 Feb & 10 March 😂 First tested very very faint positive on 17 March with clear blue ultra early. Took the clear blue digital test 20th March and was 1-2 weeks pregnant. Took again on 27th March and it already became 3+ weeks pregnant 🤨 Any inputs will be appreciated! Thank you.

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Doctor will count based on your LMP. They dont count based on last intimate session. You mentioned suppose to come on 12 March. Tested 5 days later then 3 days later. So usually they will count from your LMP.

if ur menses is irregular, should not count by LMP. That's wad my gynae told me. Gynae will do dating scan to estimate many weeks along are you.