Any of you who have teenager that have acne breakout & oily skin. Tried alot of off shelves facial cream,wash & etc. Nothing seem to helps my girl complexion to flawless skin. I feel upset seeing her without confidence yet people around will tends to pop questions like'Aiyo why your face so many pimple why so red with acne occurs etc'. Any parents mind sharing with me. Or any good yet affordable dermatologist to introduce me? Thank you.

5 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

It really is quite hard to determine the true cause of your daughters breakouts as I'm not a dermatologist by any means. I had a similar situation when I was younger, lots of pimples, lots of scarring. Creams and stuff like that didn't work for me and just caused further inflammation. So I decided to go with natural ingredients instead and it really helped calm my skin down, and with prolonged use it cleared my skin up. One item I used that has really helped is Raw African Black Soap. It's made from plantain, cocoa pods, palm tree leaves, and shea tree bark, palm oil, coconut oil and palm kernel oil. You can find more information about it here: http://www.mnn.com/lifestyle/natural-beauty-fashion/stories/what-is-african-black-soap What I find is that it completely washes off the dead skin cells on your body as well leaving it actually squeaky clean. Just make sure moisturise after use

Read more