Hospital Bag Checklist

Hello to all amazing moms out there specially the new mommas!! šŸ„° Iā€™m 34 weeks pregnant with my first baby and I just wanna share with you the list that I have of whatā€™s in my #HospitalBag (that I havenā€™t completed yet) for when I go into labor and delivery. They might seem a long list but I packed everything I can in small & light items (travel sizes) so they can fit in my hospital bag :) I tried to keep my list as practical as possible but Iā€™m also a little bit paranoid as a new mom so let me know what you guys think (if Iā€™m missing something or not) hehe Iā€™d love to know your thoughts so just comment down below if you have any questions, tips, or advices! ā¤ļø #pregnancy #LaborandDelivery #3rdtrimester #FirstTimeMom #baby #34weeks #hospitalbag #hospitalbagchecklist #formommy #forbaby #labor #delivery

Hospital Bag Checklist
5 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply

hello po not sure if the hosp. will allow you to bring in milk formula - in case wala ka pa milk. I was able to bring bottle for the milk though. Also if you want, you may store all documents in a single folder and group them accordingly. Sample mgkksama ultrasound results, philhealth forms etc. Sa baby clothes nmn - I packed each per day use, isang pouch day1 - mittens, socks, diaper, clothes nya. para si bantay di mahirapan maghanap ^_^

Magbasa pa