Girl or boy?? 🤣

At 20w+, doctor told us his professional guess is that we’re having a girl. Now at 25 weeks, he said it’s a boy! Hahaha and we already had our gender reveal. Can I just check, if possible, any of you had ultrasounds that looked like mine? To confirm that it’s a boy? The gender doesnt matter at all of course but it’s just so funny to us 😂 what do you think?

Girl or boy?? 🤣
14 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply

Was 4months pregnant. Done pelvic ultrasound& Only "transV ultrasound" helped me to confirm my baby's gender. It's a boy. It's to early to confirm. 35 weeks again then another pelvic ultrasound & confirmed it's really a boy.

any update on this momma? my 20 weeks scan sonographer have told me we're having a baby girl and we started purchasing pink stuff already. now im a bit worried if like that 😅😂

2y ago

Hahaha not yet! Next scan is in 2.5 weeks! Heheh. I decided to do everything neutral till then 😂

Looks a lot like a girl! I'm 28 weeks, looking at my scan at 26 weeks, yours looking a lot different from mine, having a baby boy :)

2y ago

Ah I see! I think the small circles in the genitalia is making me doubt 😂

looks girl but at the same time look like boy. hahaha! i cant wait to find out if its really boy or girl once u gv birth

2y ago

Hahahah! Guess the surprise will only come then 😂😂

Did my scan at 21 weeks and the sonographer told me it’s a boy. Think yours might look like a baby girl?

Post reply image
2y ago

Can’t tell bc it’s from above rather than below! Hahaha sigh. In the scan itself the doctor showed the penis but now idk I’m doubting! Haha but thanks babe!

VIP Member

Looks like girl. The scan looks like mine.. I’m currently 26weeks along.

2y ago

Hahaha!! Okay thank you! 😂

You could request for blood test for gender accuracy.

I am at 22Week,i am having a Boi

Post reply image
2y ago

Ahhh so that’s how it looks like. Hmmmm. Wondering why my doctor would say mine is a boy!! Haha thank you!

looks like a girl.

2y ago

Thank you! The second photo has like circles in the genitalia. Is that normal for girls?

VIP Member

Should be a girl