Keenz airplus 2.0 vs baby zen yoyo+

My 10mo baby loves to sit upright to view the surrounding. Would you recommend keenz or baby zen (plus guard bar addon from Shopee)? Which stroller is better in the long run? Is keenz seat too narrow for bigger kids? Which is easier for mummy (alone) who takes taxi alone to fold up and unfold while carrying baby? Does baby zen topple over easily if i add a baby bag at the handle?

2 Replies
 profile icon
Write a reply
VIP Member

Hello I’m not too sure about keenz. I’ve seen a lot good reviews about it as they have big spacious basket compartment to keep your groceries. I’m using baby zen yo-yo and definitely loving it! It’s lightweight about 4kg+ and I can manage stroller by myself! Unfortunately, baby zen yo-yo does topple backwards if you hang a lot of things! But if you filled up the bottom part then it wouldn’t be an issue! And to add on, baby zen yoyo is easy to manoeuvre. Also, there’s a lot of accessories you can buy for your baby zen yo-yo but the price is a lil too much for me. So I’m just using the stroller as it is. However, price wise I believe keenz is much affordable. Most of my mummy friends tried using my yo-yo they do agree that it’s worth for long run because it’s indeed sturdy and long lasting! I bought it for my #1 and I definitely will be using for my #2. I only have this stroller and honestly, it’s worth it. If you’re looking to just get one stroller, this is a good one.

Read more