Joy Miners Club: P1,000 GC from Edamama

Mahilig ka ba sa freebies? Then ito ang contest na para sa'yo! Sali na sa Joy Miners Club! Kung gusto mo ang item, mag comment lang ng "Mine" at pasok ka na sa raffle. Ang bawat comment mo ay nagsisilbing isang raffle entry. So, mas madaming comments, more chances of winning! BUT WAIT, bago ang lahat. Ito ang full mechanics: 1. I-comment ang "Mine" dito post mula September 27, 2020, 12:00 am hanggang 5:00:00 pm. 1 comment = 1 raffle entry. Maaaring mag-comment as many times as you want. 2. Pipiliin ang winner ng P1,000 Edamama gift certificate (GC) via electronic raffle. Go, "mine" lang nang "mine!" IMPORTANT: - Submission of entries is from September 27, 2020 12:00:00 AM to 5:00:00 PM only. - The winner will be drawn via an electronic raffle. - Users must complete their contact details (real name, contact number, address, and email) on their profile. If the randomly chosen winner has incomplete profile details, TAP will be forced to choose another winner. - Only those who completed the submission of answers during the duration of the contest are eligible to win. - The winner of this contest will receive a P1,000 gift certificate which can be used at the Edamama online store until September 30, 2020. Shipping fees, however, are not included. - The gift certificate will be sent to the winner's email. It is the responsibility of the participant to provide a correct email address for this contest. - The winner will be announced on the theAsianparent app. - If the winner has been contacted by TAP and did not respond within 30 days, theAsianparent has the right to choose another winner. - Every decision made by theAsianparent is final and inviolable. - The prize can't be exchanged for its monetary value. - theAsianparent reserves the right to take action if there is any violation/fraud from users that harms theAsianparent. - By participating in this contest, you are agreeing to the terms and conditions.

Joy Miners Club: P1,000 GC from Edamama
39503 Replies
 profile icon
Magsulat ng reply
VIP Member

mine