detail mode
WIN Rainbow Blind from mc.2 Worth $300!
Start Date : 2021-04-19 08:00:00End Date : 2021-05-02 08:00:00

5 Lucky Winners stand a chance to win Rainbow Blind from mc.2 worth $300 each!

The rainbow blinds from mc.2 are incorporated with two layers of fabrics. These two layers are often made up of polyester and one perforated material.

mc.2 prides itself on offering end-to-end service to its customers. With a factory in place, mc.2 has the capabilities to manage its own research and development for products such as retractable outdoor blinds. mc.2 sells directly to its customers, and handles the installation process as well, for quality assurance.

5 lucky winners to get Rainbow Blind (worth $300)!

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 

1. Follow the Facebook and/or Instagram pages of mc.2.

2. Tell us why you would like to win in the answer field below.

That's all :) Contest ends 3rd May 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 20 Apr 2021 to 03 May 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  5. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  6. Prize must be collected personally by the winner from mc.2 showroom
  7. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  8. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and mc.2 company Limited, and for TAP and mc.2 and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and mc.2’s products and services and other related TAP and mc.2 products and services respectively.
  9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.