detail mode
WIN Peeking Pandas Chinese book set for toddlers worth $80 each
Start Date : 2021-04-14 08:00:00End Date : 2021-04-29 08:00:00

3 Lucky Winners stand a chance to win Chinese Book sets for Toddlers worth $80 each

Struggling to find quality Chinese books for your little ones, looking for a curated set of versatile, interactive books or simply seeking to expand your child's library?

At Peeking Pandas, we believe learning through play makes reading enjoyable and develops into a second nature. Our book sets are carefully selected by a veteran Chinese teacher and includes a variety of book types including Sound, Touch, Flap books and more. We aim to help parents provide a bilingual, educational environment for their toddlers to nuture an early interest in reading and the Chinese language!

Participate now to stand a chance for a free book set and see how your little ones learn to love their books!

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 

1. Follow @peekingpandas on IG

2. Tag a friend (or more) that will be interested in sensory, interactive Chinese book sets for toddlers. 1 comment per tag = 1 chance!

3. Be on our App daily and vote on max 5 Polls, under our 'Poll' section.

That's all :) Contest ends 29 Apr 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

Terms and conditions: 

1. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
  2. Winner will be chosen by theAsianparent. 
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  5. The prizes will be shipped to winners.
  6. By participating in this Giveaway, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Peeking Pandas, and for TAP and Peeking Pandas and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Peeking Pandas products and services and other related TAP and Peeking Pandas products and services respectively.
  7. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.