detail mode
The Tracker Screenshot Contest
Start Date : 2020-08-12 08:00:00End Date : 2020-08-18 08:00:00

Take a screenshot for a chance to win a Tiny Buds Baby Bottle Wash Package!

How to join: 

1. Take a screenshot of your Pregnancy or Baby Tracker (sample above).
  2. Click “Participate” on this contest page.
  3. I-fill out ang 'yong contact details.
  4. I-upload ang screenshot or image ng tracker.
  5. The winner will be drawn from all qualified entries. There will be one (1) winner of  Tiny Buds Baby Bottle Wash Package.
  6. I-aannounce ang winners sa August 20, 2020.
  7. Don't forget to comment sa official post kung anong week mo na sa tracker.

IMPORTANT

• Submission of entries is from August 13, 2020 12:00AM - August 17, 2020 11:59PM
  • Users must complete their details on their profile. If the randomly chosen winner has incomplete profile details, TAP will be forced to choose another winner.
  • Only those who completed the submission of answers during the duration of the contest are eligible to win.
  • The winner will be announced on August 20 on the theAsianparent app and on theAsianparent official social media pages as stories.
  • Make sure that your profile is updated with your complete physical address, email address, and full name so we can contact you better. 
  • If the winner has been contacted by TAP and did not respond within 30 days, theAsianparent has the right to choose another winner. 
  • theAsianparent will be shipping the prize for FREE. But if, for any reason, the winner fails to receive the package from the courier, the winner will have to shoulder the return shipping fee. The winner has 15 days to settle the shipping fee with theAsianparent.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.