Manalo ng 4 activity books na perfect sa little one mo!
Sundin ang mga steps para manalo:
Step 1: Click “Participate”.
Step 2: Follow MyGlobetrotterBooks and theAsianparent social pages.
Tatlong maswerteng mananalo ang pipiliin para makatanggap ng 4 titles galing sa MyGlobetrotterBook: Bangkok, New York, Paris, and Tokyo. I-aannounce ang winners sa May 6, 2020.
Terms & Conditions:
- • All valid entries will be placed in an electronic raffle.
- • Three winners will be selected in the electronic raffle to win 4 titles galing sa MyGlobetrotterBook: Bangkok, New York, Paris, and Tokyo. I-aannounce ang winners sa May 6, 2020.
- • The winner will be announced via Instagram ( theasianparent_ph ) and post on the theAsianparent app on May 6, 2020.
- • Be sure to update your profile with a valid email and mobile number so we can contact you. The voucher will be sent to the email address provided.
- • If the winner did not provide a valid email address, theAsianparent reserves the right to draw another winner for this giveaway.
- • Every decision made by theAsianparent is final and inviolable.
- • The prize can't be exchanged for its monetary value.
- • theAsianparent reserves the right to take action if there is any violation/fraud from users that harms theAsianparent.
Kids discover the world with My Globetrotter Book. Global adventures… in the palm of your hands!
Ideal to train kids to speak and play in English: 24 pages of games, puzzles and fun! For 6 to 12 years old.
Now, we're giving you a chance to win a bundle of 4 books for these 4 cities: Bangkok, New York, Paris and Tokyo.
Fire up your imagination! Packed with activities that challenge the mind and offer a unique way to explore these fascinating cities:
Solve the Central Park Maze. Create an ad for Times Square. Lead a tuk-tuk through a maze. Louis XIV needs your help to organize his day. Finish drawing the Eiffel Tower. Practice writing in Japanese script. Draw a ninja running on the rooftops.
“It’s something special when I get goosebumps seeing my kids engage with a book in this way, and I hope that you’ll get to feel the same thing with your kids when they read and interact with these books.” –from Howtohomeschool.net (https://www.howtohomeschool.net/curriculum-reviews/books/my-globetrotter-books-review)This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.