detail mode
DAY 6 of Christmas Giveaway: Get a chance to win a Baby Shower Bundle!
Start Date : 2021-12-15End Date : 2021-12-30 23:59:59

6 X LUCKY WINNERS will get a chance to win Baby Shower Bundle worth $106!

Mama’s Choice understands that it's not easy being a Mama.

It can be chaotic and challenging, sometimes scary and stressful, and often exhausting and emotional. You're bound to encounter colic, fussiness, rashes, bug bites, dry skin, germy hands, and more.

That's why Mama's Choice have curated this special Baby Shower Bundle to help Mamas find an answer to these common concerns in babies! Together with theAsianparent, Mama's Choice is giving away a Baby Shower Bundle worth $105.90 to SIX lucky winners!

To win, simply: 

1) Follow the Instagram pages of Mama's Choice

2) Tell us in the answer field below, which Mama's Choice Baby Series product are you most excited to try?

That will be all :) Contest ends 30 Dec 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

==================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 15 Dec 2021 to 30 Dec 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners will not be able to choose the preferred colour and is purely based on the company's discretion.
  7. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  8. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Mama's Choice, and for TAP and Mama's Choice and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Mama's Choice products and services and other related TAP and Mama's Choice products and services respectively.
  9. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.