detail mode
DAY 5 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Cricut Maker 3 Bundle
Start Date : 2021-12-14End Date : 2021-12-29 23:59:59

2 X LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with Cricut Maker 3 Bundle worth $869 each!

UNLEASH YOUR CREATIVITY WITH THE CRICUT MAKER 3 ESSENTIALS BUNDLE WORTH OVER $800!

Now smarter and faster than ever, Cricut Maker 3 has the power to cut 300+ materials – everything from the most delicate fabric and paper to heavy chipboard, tooled leather, balsa wood, and more.

It is the perfect enabler for your DIY and personalization dreams.

To win, simply: 

1) Follow the Facebook and Instagram pages of Cricut

2) Tell us in the answer field below that 'Why you want to win a Cricut Maker 3 Bundle and what you'll make with it'

That will be all :) Contest ends 29 Dec 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 14 Dec 2021 to 29 Dec 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners can redeem the e-vouchers only in a single transaction
  7. Winners to collect the prize from Cricut office
  8. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  9. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Cricut, and for TAP and Cricut and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Cricut's products and services and other related TAP and Cricut's products and services respectively.
  10. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.