detail mode
DAY 3 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN Philips Avent Twin Electric Pump worth $599!
Start Date : 2021-12-12End Date : 2021-12-27 23:59:59

2 X LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with Philips Avent Twin Electric Pump worth $599!

Breastfeeding can be challenging for new mums who worry about whether their baby is getting enough milk and nutrients. Research indicates that the tactile stimulation of a baby’s wave-like tongue motion is more effective in stimulating milk letdown than vacuum pumps.

Philips Avent understands the importance of maintaining a sufficient milk supply and the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump range features Natural Motion Technology which mimics the suction and stimulation of a baby’s mouth for quicker milk letdown within 46 seconds helping mums build up her milk supply over time.

Whether it’s a busy lifestyle or a dip in breastmilk supply, the Philips Avent Electric Breast Pump can help you enhance your milk flow, while delivering the best and most comfortable pumping experience. Here’s how you can stand to win one of two sets of Philips Avent Electric Breast Pumps! 

So hurry now and participate in the giveaway!
All you have to do is: 

1. Follow Philips Avent on Instagram
  2. In the answer field below, share with us one thing you love about the new Philips Avent Twin Electric Pump?

That's all :) Contest ends 27 Dec 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 
  1. Contest will run from 12 Dec 2021 to 27 Dec 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents (or have a Singapore mailing address).
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once to maintain fairness.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Participants must fulfill all the steps for their entry to qualify for the giveaway.
  7. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  8. The prizes will be shipped to winners.
  9. By redeeming this reward, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and Philips Avent, and for TAP and Philips Avent and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and Philips Avent products and services and other related TAP and Philips Avent products and services respectively.
  10. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.