detail mode
DAY 12 of Christmas Giveaway: WIN EstheClinic Body Treatment Vouchers worth $500!
Start Date : 2021-12-21 10:30:00End Date : 2022-01-05 23:59:59

On the Day 12 of Christmas Giveaway, 3 X LUCKY WINNERS stand a chance to win EstheClinic Body Treatment Vouchers worth $500!

Award-winning French aesthetic clinic, EstheClinic was founded more than 20 years ago by their founding doctors with the aspirations to achieve lasting beauty using alternative treatments to surgery.
By using exclusive French patented technologies, EstheClinic aims to archive safe, painless, and non-invasive procedures with immediate and lasting results.

This Christmas, EstheClinic is extending S$500 vouchers to 3 lucky winners to redeem a body treatment of the winner's choice.

Time to rediscover your body's endless possibilities with Singapore's no.1 aesthetic clinic!

To win, simply: 

1) Follow EstheClinic on Instagram

2) Like theAsianparent Instagram Giveaway post for this giveaway

That will be all :) Contest ends 5 Jan 2022 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 21 Dec 2021 to 5 Jan 2022.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  7. The e-vouchers will be emailed to winners.
  8. This voucher is only applicable for first-time customers of EstheClinic
  9. The vouchers will be valid for 6 months.
  10. There will be no extension of validity after expiry.
  11. Winners must call EstheClinic at their preferred outlet to schedule an appointment before heading down for the session.
  12. Winners must provide the e-voucher for redemption.
  13. The vouchers can only be redeemed ONCE and has no cash value.
  14. Prize is non-transferable and cannot be exchanged wholly or partly for cash.
  15. The vouchers redemption is not valid on Public Holidays.
  16. EstheClinic reserves the rights to change any of the above T&Cs.
  17. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and EstheClinic, and for TAP and EstheClinic and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and EstheClinic's products and services and other related TAP and EstheClinic's products and services respectively.
  18. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.