detail mode
DAY 1 of Christmas Giveaway: $200 mc.2 cash vouchers to be won
Start Date : 2021-12-10 10:30:00End Date : 2021-12-25 23:59:59

10 X LUCKY WINNERS to walk away with $200 mc.2 cash vouchers

mc.2 is Singapore’s first-ever smart blind fashion gallery, a sprawling one-stop space where homeowners and interior designers can browse and purchase a wide array of home fashion products including smart blinds, curtains, wallpapers, marble, timber offerings and more.

They have recently partnered with TOSO, one of the leading blinds and curtains supplier in Japan with over 70 years of history, to set up its first ever TOSO Gallery in the World, here in Singapore. - Visit TOSO Gallery today to experience Japan-made curtains and blinds, an experience that you cannot find anywhere else in Singapore.

It's like stepping into a Japan home, with wallpaper, fabric, and all kinds of curtians and blinds made in Japan. - mc.2's business portfolio now covers window solutions, balcony solutions, wall solutions, flooring solutions, and audio solutions. The brands that mc.2 carry include Agena, Alessandro Bini, ALTEX, Hunter Douglas, igloohome, Jean Paul Gaultier, Nice, Larsen, Ohmm Furniture, Renson, Samsung, SecureZIP, Somfy, Sonos, SQUID, TOSO Japan, and Wood Couture.

To participate and stand a chance to win, simply: 

1) Follow mc.2 on Instagram

2) Like theAsianparent Instagram Giveaway post for this giveaway & tag 2 friends in the comments. 

That's all :) Contest ends 25 Dec 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the best!

================================================================

Terms and conditions: 

1. Contest will run from 10 Dec 2021 to 25 Dec 2021.  
  2. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  3. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  4. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  5. Winners who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winners will be chosen.
  6. Prizes to be redeemable at mc.2 showroom only (Ubi Rd 4, Vertex Building, #01-28/29, 408868, opposite SCDF station)
  7. Prizes to be redeemed and used by 31 March 2022
  8. Entries are only qualified to those who follow the pages
  9. By submitting this online form, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and mc.2 company Limited, and for TAP and mc.2 and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the purposes of contacting me for promotional and marketing purposes regarding TAP and mc.2’s products and services and other related TAP and mc.2 products and services respectively.
  10. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms.

This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.