detail mode
Besafe bundle of Car Seat & Pregnancy Belt worth $1018 to be won!
Start Date : 2021-10-18 10:30:00End Date : 2021-10-31 23:59:59

2 x LUCKY WINNERS stand a chance to win Besafe bundle of Car Seat & Pregnancy Belt worth $1018.

Introducing the BeSafe iZi Turn i-Size, a toddler seat features full 360° rotation that allows you to easily take your child in and out of the seat from any angle.
It offers advanced levels of ease of use and adjustability to the child and features Two-Fit Cushion™ providing extra comfort and stability.

Highlights of the iZi Turn i-Size includes:
  • Universal Level Technology that ensures a comfortable sitting angle in any kind of car.
  • The Dynamic Force Absorber™ - acts as a trampoline which allows perfectly controlled and very gentle "catching" of the child in case of a side impact. Also includes a new state-of-the-art solution in the headrest that gives optimal protection for the child’s more vulnerable body parts.
  • Two-Fit Cushions™ - an adjustable comfort that gives smaller children extra cushion and stability when they start to use this car seat and can also be taken out as the child grows older, allowing you to adjust the sitting and belt position in the iZi Turn i-Size perfectly to your child.
*We strongly recommend you to keep your child rear facing all the way to 105 cm (approx. 4 years) or as long as possible.

The BeSafe Pregnant Belt protects your unborn child from the second month of pregnancy and increases the mother’s comfort when going by car.

2 x LUCKY WINNERS stand a chance win Besafe bundle of Car Seat & Pregnancy Belt worth $1018.

To win, simply:
  1. Like theAsianparent Instagram Giveaway post for this giveaway

2. Follow the Instagram pages of BeSafe Singapore

3. Tell us in the answer field below that, 'How long you should let your child be seated rear-facing?'

That is all :) Enter your details and click participate. Contest ends 31st Oct 2021 and winners will be announced via theAsianparent Instagram stories and/or giveaway highlights. All the very best!

Terms and conditions: 
  1. Contest will run from 18 Oct 2021 to 31 Oct 2021.
  2. Entries submitted after the mentioned contest period will not be included in the pool of final entries for winner selection.
  3. This giveaway is only open to Singapore residents.
  4. Each participant can only enter this giveaway once.
  5. Winners will be chosen by theAsianparent.
  6. The winners will be selected at random by the end of the giveaway. Those participants selected at random must have followed all mechanics
  7. Winner who do not respond to our emails within 48 hours will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen.
  8. Winners must provide a valid residential Singapore address for the prize to be sent to, or the winner will be forfeited and new winner will be chosen.
  9. Winners will be contacted by BeSafe SG/FJ Benjamin
  10. Prize is non-transferable, and non-exchangeable for cash or other items.
  11. The Organization is not liable if the given items are damaged and/or lost after being dispatched and handed over to the respective courier service.
  12. By participating in this contest/gievaway, I agree and consent to my contact details and personal data being processed by Tickled Media / theAsianparent and FJ Benjamin and for TAP and FJ Benjamin and their related corporations, as well as their respective representatives and agents to collect, use and disclose my personal data for the FJ Benjamin and services and other related TAP and FJ Benjamin products and services respectively.
  13. Each entrant agrees that he/she has read and understood these Terms & Conditions and by their participation in the Contest, each entrant agrees to be bound by the Terms & Conditions.
This promotion is sponsored by theAsianparent app. Apple Inc. or any other company is in no way associated with this promotion.